This position represents an oppurtunity to be part of a team in a company serving its local community for over 44 years. We strive to offer the best customer experience and quality food available and maintain a lively and professional work environment. This position communicates effectively with customers, working the deli counter and works under operating shift manager and owners in a demanding, fast paced foodservice environment.
- Welcome and address customers in friendly and courteous manner.
- Present a neat and clean personal appearance.
- Manage high volume of customers in courteous manner.
- Respond to customer’s queries promptly and accurately.
- Perform slicing, cutting, weighing and pricing the products.
- Perform stocking of deli products.
- Label products with appropriate dates and prices.
- Manage product maintenance and rotation to avoid damages or spoilages.
- Work deli counter to ensure prompt services to customers.
- Provide assistance to staff on preparation, packaging, and preparation of deli products.
- Maintain the store facility in a clean, neat and orderly fashion.
- Stock and display products as per merchandising standards.
- Observe sanitation and safety procedures to offer quality services.
- Transport products to preparation or storage areas when needed.
- Keep the store shelves loaded with product all the times.
- Remove outdated and damaged products from shelves and storage areas.
Download and complete application form electronically. Attach form to email addressed to email@example.com or print and complete manually to drop off in person.